Saturday, August 30, 2008

Progress


Saturday, February 16, 2008

Progress
Current mood: accomplished
Category: Life


Progress report....here is a list of stuff I did today

Got showered (seems basic but something I have not done on the weekends since....long time ago, I won't gross you out)
Did 2 loads of laundry (including sheets- I'll be sleeping good tonight. Who doesn't love that first night in fresh sheets)
Took out massive amounts of trash (don't ask- plus I finally threw out my collection of take out that was growing in my fridge)
Went to a movie (yes I went OUT!!! I have a ton of pre paid movie tickets I bought so it feels like its free...and if you are wondering I saw Juno, v. cute)
Took stuff to Goodwill (cleaned out my closet ages ago finally dropped it off, I only feel slighty evil that the main reason I took it was to get the receipt for my tax write off)
Got all my tax stuff together and went through all 07 paperwork (tossing and shredding as we speak....I love my shredder
Usual time wasting activity online (this post would be exhibit A.)


.......and that's it so far. I still have to fold and put away laundry (cuz its not done until it is put away) but I have to tell y'all that this list is more than I have beenable to accomplish since I have been home. It's not climbing Mt. Everest but it many many ways it feels like that to me........

No comments: