Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dipping into the Karma Bank


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dipping into the Karma Bank
Current mood: nostalgic
Category: Life


As my "mood" indicates I have been doing my best to spread good karma cuz frankly bad shit happens and I can't change that but I can spread as much happiness as I can and that is what I am doing. Now here is the cool thing that happens when you spread good karma (and for my religious friends feel free to call it whatever you want- good stuff is good stuff not matter what you label it) what happens is when you put good stuff out into the universe, good stuff comes back to you!

Today I was truly blessed (and I don't use that word often or lightly) to get an out of the blue email from a very dear old friend who I had lost touch with for assorted silly reasons. What is ironic about this is I was thinking about writing a post about how I have gone on a little mission to get back in touch with people I love but have lost touch with for whatever reasons (some good some not) and the results have been mixed. Sometimes the past should stay in the past and sometimes you find love where you didn't expect anything. This is a case where someone I love to pieces just blew back into my life like a spring breeze and I am so very happy about it! As much as it may sting to lose someone what matters most are the people who are there for you and want to be a part of your life. The rest....are best left in your memories.

This is dedicated to you Tommy....I meant what I told you, thank you for holding me in your heart all this time and for reaching out to find me. I cannot tell you how much that means to me.

I love you!! xoxo

No comments: