Saturday, August 30, 2008

And the hits just keep on coming


Monday, August 25, 2008

And the hits just keep on coming

Current mood: annoyed
Category: Life

I knew when I really good time a few weeks ago I would be punished later- and now I am. Ok....my little lunch story was odd enough right?

(Update- turns out, someone I know whoshallremainnameless knows the dude and may or may not have "intimate" knowledge of him confirmed that he is a bit of a binge drinker and perhaps may be ummm, partaking of other stuff. Sorry Amy, not meningitis)

So now this weekend I go to a movie out of sheer boredom and go see The Mummy Returns (it sucks, don't waste a second of your life watching it). I sit in the back row and the theatre is 95% empty. This, of course does not stop the family of 4 from sitting to my left with all their tweens chatting away. Annoying but to be expected. What I did not expect was the couple who came stumbling in about 10 mins into the movie and sat one seat away from me. They sat down and kept squirming around and were mumbling to each other. I was already annoyed by the a) kids b) lame movie and now c) them so I decided to leave. I grab for my purse and look to my right and discover that the couple is full on making out! Not only making out but there is ummmmm, nippleage and zippers undone and other stuff that I did not expect to see. Btw.....as interesting at this may sound please let me be clear that never ever when stuff likes this happens is it ever people who you may want to see doing things like this. Perhaps if David Beckham had been half naked beside me I would have been down...but not, def NOT this couple.
Did I mention they were also totally blocking the aisle? I had to practically climb over the seats to get the hell out of there which I was more than happy to do. At that point I may have chewed off my arm to get the heck outta Dodge.

I don't get it but somehow I have become A 1 freak magnet and until things change I will be hiding in bed under my covers...please forward all my calls.

Other then that I had a very bad weekend in a ton of pain because of my legs. It is depressing so I did not feel much like doing anything so I will give a full update later.

No comments: