Saturday, August 30, 2008

darkest before the dawn


Monday, June 09, 2008

darkest before the dawn

Current mood: determined
Category: Life

Ok how about some good news for a change??! So last week I was on the brink of a meltdown and total disaster but things, thankfully, are looking up. I have had 4 or 5 semi-major crisis flare up and seem to all be reaching some kind of resolution. The details are too much to go into right now but the lesson I have learned is something that I have been telling myself for weeks is the only thing we can do is keep your head down and keep moving forward. Things may look hard and hopeless but if you keep doing the right thing and put all your efforts into resolving the issues that you can (or bitching at the people responsible until they realize it is in their best interest to fix your problem so you will get off their ass) and just keep taking baby steps to move forward....eventually you will find yourself out of the deep dark forest. Or at least in a less scary part of it.

That is my life lesson for the day, thanks for listening.

No comments: