Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pretty in Plaid- Jen Lancaster's New book


Hi kids-


I just have to throw out a plug for one of my FAVORITE authors who has a new book out today! If you have never read Jen Lancaster's book or her blog http://www.jennsylvania.com/ you MUST add it to your list right away. If you like my humor you will love love love her....


I got to meet her last year and she is as cool in person as her books- which is rare, trust me after managing a bookstore for years in my other life I can tell you most authors not so cool.


Her other books are:

Bitter is the New Black

Bright Lights, Big Ass

Such a Pretty Fat (which is the one I got autographed and she totally reconginzed me from posting comments on her myspace blog)


and now we have a new read just in time for long lazy days by the pool!


Seriously, buy it today and let me know how much you love her!


Happy reading....



No comments: