Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shameless plug for my own business


Hi guys-


Most of you have probably seen me post a link about my new website....if not here is the link:




As you know I am no longer doing the cookie diet so this is what I have switched to and I liked the products so much I started selling them myself (and buying them -from- myself to be more specific). One of my long time contacts gave me some of these products to try and as I said, I liked them all. The brand is calle Nutrilite and they are literally the company that invented vitamins. I am taking the DoubleX vitamins and for my workouts I have been taking Rhodiola...which if you have never heard of it, google now. It is GREAT I took some and was wired for 3 hours with no crash afterwards. All natural stuff....


For the food products I am drinking the protein shakes with whey protein (which anyone who works out will tell ya that is the best) and we have 100 calorie snack bars, 200 calorie meal replacement bars and energy drinks with no carbs and no sugars (but lots of B vitamins).


And that's not all....


I have also been making an effort to be more green and we carry and entire line of organic, bio-degradeable cleaning products including surface cleansers, dish soap, laundry detergent...etc. Now you may notice a higher pric point but this is concentrated stuff and it lasts forever.


So those are the reasons I decided to buy the products and why I decided to start selling them- mainly to myself- but now offer them to you guys.


Feel free to browse and if you have any questions let me know. This isn't a sales pitch just letting ya know what I thought and why I am doing what I am doing.


Thanks.....you will now be returned to the normal blogging channel......

No comments: