Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blessings


Blessings......we over look them far to often especially when things are going bad. I just got back from yoga class and I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful place to go once a week (just a mile from my house) and spend some time honoring my body and my mind for all that it has given me.


Btw....just because that sounds all new-age hippy zen crap doesn't make it any less true for all you non-believers :)


So yeah, things are very tough right now. I found out this week that even though I have been the only one who has been producing and keeping the doors open for the last year, as of last monday I am now making half as much draw (I work 100% commission, always have). Oh and that is for twice the work you have to do right now to get half as far.


That sucks, big time.


So I have been working on consolidating my bills. Yay, I now qualify for a "hardship" re-fi on my auto loan. :::sigh::: but its a good option right now and I am having my buddy Ryan look into what is the best mortgage option. I like my condo and wish not to leave it....My other bills are a bit harder to condense but I am looking at things to trim: cable, tivo....eating.


So where is the good news? Well first off is I bought the yoga package before I knew I was getting my take home cut- otherwise I probably would not have bought it and it gives me back so much more than I pay for it.


Next is the business I have bought into....I promise I will not make this blog an ongoing commercial for my website BUT this is about my life and right now my life HAS to be about getting this side business launched and getting me some residual income. This is as much much job right now as what I do from 7:30-5pm (did I mention that since there are only 2 of us now- had to fire my admin- and my other guy is outside sales I am alone in the office most days- fun). My goal for this biz is to have 2-3k coming in a month by the end of the year so I need all my friends and family to start buying the stuff they would buy anyways (dish soap, toothpaste, laundry detergent, skin care, shampoo....not to mention the fitness stuff and vitamins) from me instead of buying it form the store (I know you love me more than you like going to Wal-Mart). Again, that is not a commercial for you guys it is simply what I have to do to get this thing rolling.


A couple of people have asked me why I got into this and it really is simple- as an entrepreneur you think you will get "the great idea" and it will be something everyone needs and no one has thought of....yeah right. Now is not the time to reinvent the wheel. I would rather hitch my wagon to a company that has been around for over 50 years, has world class products so I can believe in them and be confident that I am promoting something great to my friends and family and other people I know. Oh and I LIKE the products and they are helping me hit my goals in life: fitness/health, being more green in the products I use, and financial independence.


I am excited about this and just so anxious to get it rolling. I have a few friends who are interested in doing this biz with me too which rocks. Most of you know I am a lead/mentor by nature and if I can help someone else get what they want out of life through this business that is awesome and so cool to be a part of!! My life mantra is the Zig Ziglar quote "You can get everything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want." I live that everyday and I really believe this business will help me do that.....


So that is why I am in it and I hope its something that makes sense for you guys to check out, if not that is totally cool all I ask is if you are curious at all, try a few products to see if you dig em. If so I am happy to have you buy them on my site and maybe even tell a few friends/family members about it if not that is cool too and thanks for taking a look.


I am pinning my future to this so it has to work....if nothing else you can think of it as the "Help Tracey get her Plastic Surgery" fund... :)


and help me eat and pay the bills....


So that is a blessing as is my sister and brother in law coming out to see me next month. I am so excited! They will be the first of my fam to see me since I started the diet. And I am going to be home(in Boone) from July 9-14th and plan to have a big bash on my bday July 10th. Again, grateful I bought that ticket before the floor fell out. I will need a break by then for sure.


Then I am blessed to have some great friends with similar mind sets and goals and we are talking about future plans that could be huge and lots of fun.


Things are tough and tight and life just isn't getting any easier but I know how strong I am and nothing in this world is powerful enough to hold ME back- you can count on that!


Now go buy something on my website :) http://therrick1.qhealthbeauty.com/


No comments: