Sunday, January 25, 2009

Peace


I feel like I am in a really good place right now. Nothing is exactly where it is going to be but all the ground work has been laid down for what I will accomplish this year. It is the beginning of week 5 of "the break" so just 2 weeks until I got back on the full diet and start sprinting towards my goal. Just 100 left to go....which is alot more than most people will lose in a lifetime but compared to where I started it is a small number and one I know I can know off in just a few months.

Work is super intense right now. I got a promotion and started a new division of my office, I have a great team assembled and now its just time to execute everything we have planned. I have a couple of secret weapons up my sleeve to get us where we need to be sooner than later and we -will- get there. All we need is time to get it launched and up and off the ground.

Personally I still need to work on getting out there and being more social. Not dating, not for now anyways...its just too much to throw into a first date and there is no way to have a "get to know you" conversation without bringing up the recent major events. It's not fair to anyone to get involved with me right now. You kinda already have to know the backstory to hang with me at this point. Updating people is exhausting!

But all in all I am feeling very peaceful and centered right now.

That is such a change from even a few weeks ago I can't even tell you. I know there are still mountains to climb and challenges to meet but good god, if I have done all of this I can figure out a way to conquer anything new that is in my path ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you. I check your blog a couple of times a week. You are an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work and continued PEACE to you!