Saturday, November 1, 2008

You have meant so much to me


Saturday, November 01, 2008


You have meant so much to me


Current mood: calm

Category: Life


You have been the one I could count on for so long now I don't even know how to begin to say goodbye to you. I don't remember exactly when you came into my life I just know you have been there for me for as long as I can remember. You've been there for the good times but you were there for the everyday stuff too and you always did your best to make me look and feel as good as I possibly could. Others came before you and we both know that there will be others after you but I will always look back and remember you as the one who stood out. You never let me down. I know it's time to part ways and as I write this you are already gone but I could not say goodbye without honoring your place in my life and celebrating what you did for me. So many people knew you and saw you out with me but I am sure none of them knew or understood what a rocky journey we had together and how you were always there to quietly do your part to help me hold it together. I am happy to move on but this is a milestone I knew I had to mark and as I let you go once and for all please know I appreciate how long you were able to last when so many gave up and gave out on me. I can't bear to see you in the hands of another so I am sending you to a place where you can rest and become one with the earth. We both know its time and so, with that, I let go of you Black Pants (you get caps cuz while there are others you are THE pair that I always turned to). Thank you and goodbye....

xoxo
T

No comments: