Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just getting by


Saturday, October 25, 2008


Just getting by


Current mood: blank

Category: Life



This was just one of those "hold on and let's get through it" kinda weeks. Nothing really good happened but nothing horribly bad either. I know anyone who has followed my "moods" this week might beg to differ but all the shit that went down was mostly annoying work stuff. A pain in the ass but overall fairly minor.


I did have a bit of a throw down with my beloved weight loss clinic. It seems right when I hit my first plateau- only lost 6 lbs of fat this month (12 lbs total). They are switching up the product. The problem is they told the girls at the clinic (and they told the patients) that things were changing with no information or education at all. So I go in with a shit ton of questions to my doctors appt on Thursday and let's just say the doc was undereducated as well. The center Director was there though and after a long explanation -on my part- on exactly what they did to fuck up this roll out/transition and how they damn well better fix it in a hurry she promised me she would personally work with me to make sure all my questions were answered. Which is great and I am sure it will all be fine but yet again, for the thousandth time I have to ask myself why oh why does it have to be so hard to get people to do the right thing? I seriously don't get it and it is beyond frustrating.


Anyways....the stepping up the social life has been going good as well. Last week I hit my former coworkers engagement party where she became a sloppy hot mess and...well let's just say my evening turned into a Katy Perry song. Last night I had a girls night movie date with a friend yet someone we ended up at Eagle Eye instead of Secret Life of Bees and her bf and son tagged along....hmmmm, still not sure how that happened. Now today I am getting ready to go to my new friend's house for a candle party, which normally I don't like but I have been promised it is less candle party and more excuse to hang out. So, I'm in.


Yeah, I know not my most stunning or brilliant and witty post ever but there ya go. It is what is it....


Later y'all.....


Oh, and thanks for all the comments about my new look.I like it as well!! :)

No comments: