Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It’s like they know

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It’s like they know

Current mood: disappointed
Category: Life

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It’s like they know Current mood: disappointed Category: Life

My Horoscope for today (Cancer)

You have probably grown tired of being a caretaker to your boss, your peers, your friends and even your family. Don't waste energy being hard on yourself, for too much self-criticism can lead to despair without a healthy perspective. But it's a tricky balance, for obsessive-compulsive behavior could transform a whimsical thought into a manifesto. If at all possible, steal away for some well-deserved rest and relaxation.

This, in a nut shell, sums up my week so far.....why do I have to be the one to chase everyone down to get them to take advantage of great opportunities that I created for them? I want to help and I want to help great things happen for the people I love but when I don't even get the respect of a phone call (hell, even a text) then why should I even bother? If I am worthy of such little consideration and repsect then I frickin give up. Communication....closeness.....respect. I don't feel it. So screw em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember these words of wisdom: "No good deed goes unpunished" and "People Suck!" and you will never be dissappointed again.