Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lap Dance Anyone?


Laps are handy....I say this because having one is rather new to me and I am quite enjoying it. I mean...there's all kinds of things you can do with them. You can set things on them. You can use them as a desk. You can set your hands ontop of them when you don't have a better place for your hands to be... they are great and I highly recommend them.


It's true. I have discovered the wonderful world of laps- just one more thing you can add to the list of new experiences I have gone through. For most of my life my belly was a poor substitute for a lap. It had to since it took up all the room that a lap normally occupies. Belly's are not as good for writing things on, much to soft and squishy. They do a fine job of a place to rest your hands however yet it is not the same pleasure I get from being able to sit up straight and fold my hands neatly in my lap (Miss Manners would be so proud of me).


So I am happy to join the ranks of those who knew this wonderful world of laps- its great to finally be here.


And now that I have room in my lap...I wanna know more about the dances you can apparently do in them. Anyone??




:)

No comments: