Thursday, January 7, 2010

For my love


So I asked what your fave Tracey moment was and Chris answered (in the comments section- woot!) the Trapper Keeper one....I must admit that I didn't recall what that meant either so I went back and re-read it and then kept reading. It is so nice to have that reminder of how it felt when we first met. Recalling those butterflies (which I still get) and that woozy feeling he gave me (and still does).


I have not written as much about him probably because he is becoming a fixture, something that is always there and I fear that is just a hop away from taking him for granted which I vow to never do. I think I tell him enough but reading those entries reminded me how nice it is to go back and recall exactly when and how strongly I felt so let me say it again for him and for me to remember later (and the rest of you can read along).


Chris-
I love you so much. You are the love of my life and my soul mate and all those other schmoopy things that we say (but not enough). Life has reared its (sometimes) ugly head and thrown us some challenges and distractions but that can't be an excuse to not honor each other and celebrate US everyday. I am so grateful to you for everything you bring to my life and I love you more today than I ever have. You still make me giddy and I swoon when you say sweet things to me. You bring me such peace and I can only say thank you even though no words seem strong enough to let you know how I feel.


I will always be here for you. I will be your rock when you need someone to lean on and I will listen and be your best friend- as you are mine.


You will never have to be alone again because my heart is now and will always be with you- forever.


I can't wait to spend our lives together and I am so so so glad I found you.


You are my love and I am your girl.....always.


I love you baby.


Tracey Luann xoxoxo

No comments: