Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Processing


Ok...I have been threatened with great bodily harm if I do not blog soon so here is a brief tidbit to keep the death threats at bay.


I have been thinking about how to recap my trip but the truth is I am still processing a lot of what happened there so I need it to all marinate for a bit longer before I can sort out my feelings and thoughts.....be patient (ahem- Fran).


I do want to thank everyone who took the time to hang out with me. It was great to see as many people as I did and I know there were many more who couldn't make it. No worries, I know life happens and I really had no expectations of anyone showing up. I had planned on somewhere between 5 and 50 and we ended up at about 40 at my party so that was perfect. I had a great time and I hope everyone else did who was there.


Special thanks to my Frannie for being the loud drunk girl with the camera (as someone later referred to you as) for snapping all the pics and to my OG homies Julie, Kim and Jonna who were my BFF's in pre school!! And Mindy.....you are wonderful and I love you.


Let me just say this.....coming home is always a mixed bag of emotions and this trip was no exception. Boone is a place of deep pain, awesome amounts of love and will be a part of my soul forever good and bad. It is as much a part of me as my very blood and while it makes me crazy it is home.


No comments: