Monday, May 26, 2014

All of Me- for you

I have been blessed with love.

Five years ago I met a man who changed every part of me. He is kind, gentle, loving and my true soul mate in every sense of the word. Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary but we are celebrating tonight because tomorrow he has to apply nose to grindstone and focus on the prize- our future.

I know so many wonderful women who are looking for love and I can only begin to hope they have a chance to experience a love like I was so deeply blessed to find. I hate to over use that word but I really don't know another way to describe the gift of his love but as a blessing for surely it was sent to me by powers greater than those on this earth.

I said that his love has changed me and yet it seems ironic that while I am changed I am more myself today than I ever have been. It is only through this love that I have been able to become the wife I am (and continue to learn to be) and the mother to our beautiful and precious daughter. I can look in the mirror every morning so secure in the knowledge that I was meant to be his wife and her mother. Love did that to me.

Christopher George- I need you to know how wonderful life is because of you. I want to thank you for all the joy and even the heartache we have experienced together because it has colored the pages of our life. 

I want you to know how honored I am to have you as a friend and partner. I want to thank you for making me your wife and for the greatest gift of all- the gift of being a mother. I can safely say that Quinn would not be who she is without you (mini-me...or rather mini YOU)

I love spending everyday with you and simply can not wait for our future- but not so much that I don't drink in every moment of the present.

It's simple- I love you. Deeply, passionately, and without reservation. I trust you. I respect you and I even just plain like you!

Thank you for 5 years of adventures and 3 years of wedded bliss. It's been grand my love- more?!!

All of me,

Tracey Luann

No comments: